The Rape Crisis Blog

I've created this blog in order to bring to the forefront the sad reality of rape victims throughout the world in the 21st century. Currently I'm collecting every piece of information I can find regarding this subject, and put it here with reference to the origin. Please comment and spread it to people that may find this interesting.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Date rape drugs in Ashland

Six people suspect they were dosed with what is known as date rape drug at a downtown bar in Ashland on June 28. Though they have no physical proof, one of the difficulties in prosecuting cases involving drug assisted assaults, according to local authorities and experts, but the symptoms they say they experienced are consistent with what the experts say happens when people are exposed to these substances known as date rape drugs. "A couple glasses of wine doesn't inebriate me to the level we were brought to," said one of the people who suspects she was dosed. She asked not to be identified by name because of the personal and sensitive nature of incident. "I couldn't keep my feet under my body," she said. "After 11 p.m., I couldn't remember anything.

Read More

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home