The Rape Crisis Blog

I've created this blog in order to bring to the forefront the sad reality of rape victims throughout the world in the 21st century. Currently I'm collecting every piece of information I can find regarding this subject, and put it here with reference to the origin. Please comment and spread it to people that may find this interesting.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Rapist who savagely beat women found guilty

A MAN whose "trademark" act of violence was to lift women into the air by their necks has been found guilty of rape and assault. Michael Evans, aged 35, would engage in drunken rows with the women before throttling and often sexually assaulting them. He would be caring and well behaved when he first met the women, but became violent and aggressive as time went on, Minshull Street Crown Court, Manchester heard. .

Read More

1 Comments:

  • At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I AM ONE OF THE GIRLS IN THIS CASE AND ID JST LIKE TO SAY FIRSTLY THANK YOU FOR CARING.YOU KNOW THE HARDEST THING FOR ME WAS THAT I NEVER TOLD MY FAMILY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AND MY MUM ONLY FOUND OUT AT THE SENTENCING I THOUGHT SHE'D THINK I WAS STUPID FOR STAYING WITH HIM I MEAN WHY WOULD YOU STAY WITH A PERSON WHO DID THAT TO YOU NOT ONCE BUT THREE TIMES???????? HE DID SO MUCH MORE TOO.EVERYONE SAYS HOW BRAVE I WAS WELL I DONT FEEL BRAVE I JUST FEEL NUMB INSIDE AND ALTHOUGH I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO I TALK TO I STILL FEEL SO ALONE.MAYBE NOW HES BEEN JAILED FOR WHAT HE DID I MIGHT START TO FEEL BETTER WHO KNOW'S. I WILL SAY THIS TO ANYONE WHO'S IN A RELATIONSHIP LIKE I WAS GET OUT AS SOON AS YOU CAN AND TELL THE POLICE IT DOESNT MAKE A DIFFERENCE THAT THERE NOT A STRANGER WHAT THEY DO IS WRONG

     

Post a Comment

<< Home